Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Days Off Xmas New Year

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I normally work a couple of days in between mate but this year I'm having the WHOLE WEEK OFF /emoticons/smile.png

As Xmas / NYD falls on a Tuesday you have to ask yourself - shall I bother working Xmas eve (Monday) if no, that'll take you to Thursday first day after Boxing Day. Ain't bloody worth it IMO this year. If Xmas falls on a wknd it's a different story. /emoticons/wink.png

Yeah am with Matty H, I will be taking two weeks offs, if I take 10 days off it will mess everything up lol, so two weeks, I can carry on where I left off, and get to customers houses on certain days...

ill be working sunday and monday before xmas /emoticons/smile.png to cover all my work for that week

and then ill be back on 2nd january and 3rd january /emoticons/smile.png

so im off reeli but i work till xmas eve /emoticons/smile.png i will get sum gud tips /emoticons/smile.png

Also my 4 weeklys that drop during Xmas week I am obviously doing this week just tell them see you in Jan /emoticons/ohmy.png

I personally think that 90% of people will be worrying & thinking about other things then fretting there windows ain't been cleaned. Ok you get the few that want them clean for Xmas but most people don't worry plus it's an expense that they ain't gotta pay before Xmas.

I was thinking of doing some of the Xmas week work early, but il be wrapping up from the Friday/ Saturday before Xmas, then start again maybe the 3rd.. I hope we get a white Xmas!!

I have two employees, and have to give them there holiday entitlements. So we will be off for two weeks, 24th Dec to the 6th Jan inclusive. I have just started telling customers now, that we will be back in January. Plus its noted on our website, all our stationery, and on our 'your window were cleaned, today' slips.

I have two employees, and have to give them there holiday entitlements. So we will be off for two weeks, 24th Dec to the 6th Jan inclusive. I have just started telling customers now, that we will be back in January. Plus its noted on our website, all our stationery, and on our 'your window were cleaned, today' slips.
I thought you only had to give them the bank holidays off ie Xmas day, Boxing Day n new year?

That's all I get off lol

il be working everyday except xmas eve, xmas day, boxing day, new years eve and new years day, thats enough time off for me,lol

Back