Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Connectors

paul1

Hi guys

I like the female connectors but finding not lasting me very long even with protector balls on... anyone recommend better longer lasting connectors or anything? And or where is cheapest place to buy them currently paying £4 ish plus vat etc...?

Cheers

there all rubbish doesn't matter where you get them from , I buy them in 50s now to save money , I wish they would design a better one say with a tread so you can lock them say with half a turn

if u mean the metal snap tail conectors they can play up the trick is is to change all at the same time as they dont like old mail ends going in new femail ends if u no wat i mean i have had the last set last over 9 months now the hose real snap tail is just starting to get a bit doggy so as soon as it goes ill change it and my pole hose mail connectors i use the virotech ones as there local to me

That's why i sent a link to rectus fittings in ebay but i would still eventually have every fitting as jg 8mm

there all rubbish doesn't matter where you get them from , I buy them in 50s now to save money , I wish they would design a better one say with a tread so you can lock them say with half a turn

I just use hose reducer. 8mm-6mm. Barbed joiner. No leaks no nothing. And makes work fast

Latest Posts

Back