Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

back pack hose link help needed please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scottie

Hello all, not been on for a while, looking for someone whom know anything about the kobold/facelift back packs as I have one and the thick hose part that comes out of the connection part and goes into the actualy back pack has a split.

I cna not actually find anywher online that sells this small hose part that fits in to the back pack. I have added a picture link below to a back pack and its the hose part in he picture that I need.

The hose with the screw part that tightens up to the back and the other end goes into a connection part, I dotn no what the name of this hose part is called and can nto seem to find it online. Mine came all set up and done and connected to the pole.

Really appriciate any advice where I can get one to buy as really need it the tape is not going to holf for long lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Window-Cleaning-Water-Fed-Pole-Backpack-Trolley-Variable-speed-New-/191639161468?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c9e958a7c

Thank you!!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you click on the link you posted and go into item description it states that all spares are stocked so i would get on to them scottie

If you click on the link you posted and go into item description it states that all spares are stocked so i would get on to them scottie
Hi Daveyboy, hope your well mate. I have an no reply, but in there parts lists it is not there. I really need one desperate, no shops seems to sell it and online know one replies lol. Thank you mate. I dont even no what the part is called so have to explain it to them all. Cheers

Take the part to local plumbing supplies place and ask them

They may have something the same size as it is just a basic connector

Take the part to local plumbing supplies place and ask themThey may have something the same size as it is just a basic connector
Yeah I might well do that, thanks, its blow out on the end in size to fit in the kobold, so is designed to fit it, so have to find somthing with one end hat bigger at the end. The bloody other end i dont no what part I need to fit into the other end as can not prize it apart lol, need the whole thign and new connecion at other end so it fits into the hose lock parrt to the connection of the 5mm hose. Always the same parts you want are not just there to press buy:)

If it's any consolation i got their pumpbox with spare connectors and filters and diaphragm for the pump lol

Just had a look for you and the yellow one is the one i don't have another of or i would have posted it

The hose end just pokes into the hole and then the connector screws on to hold it there

Just had a look for you and the yellow one is the one i don't have another of or i would have posted itThe hose end just pokes into the hole and then the connector screws on to hold it there
Yeah thats right its the other end alo i need as I can not work out by looking at mine if the connection is built in or have to slot it in to it, i ahve tried to take it off but can not it plugs in to an orange calber connector and then in to a metal small black connector which the 5mm hose pushes onto. need the whole parts reall so i can just slip my exsiting hose on to. Thanks dave though.

I dont no why these parts are ready to buy anywhere tbh, pain in the ass trying to find them, gonna ring the place up brought it from again and just ask for the lot, gonna have to wait a few days probably, just hope the tape lasts over the split or I am buggered. Lesson is get some spares in....

Hope all is going good for you mate, its rolling really well my end and am doing well, so chuffed I am sticking it out as loving it!!! Remeber comign on here talking start up advice, feeling part of the movement now lol /emoticons/smile.png :)

Cut the hose before the split..go to plumbers and say you want a double ended connector..take the cut off bit with you..get one 5mm one end and whatever the black hose is..probably 5mm too with a bit of a dunk in the kettle to soften it

That way you just push both hoses together

I am doing ok Scottie..got it coming out my ears now..and loving the stick waggling (well it's a nice change after 26 yrs on ladders)

Get one of these scottie

Under 2 quid and free postage with wintecsView attachment 5046

Cut the hose before the split..go to plumbers and say you want a double ended connector..take the cut off bit with you..get one 5mm one end and whatever the black hose is..probably 5mm too with a bit of a dunk in the kettle to soften itThat way you just push both hoses together

I am doing ok Scottie..got it coming out my ears now..and loving the stick waggling (well it's a nice change after 26 yrs on ladders)

Get one of these scottie

Under 2 quid and free postage with wintecsView attachment 7478
Glad you doing good mate.

I would add a picture up but can not see how to add a picture here... /emoticons/sad.png

Thats a good ideas the repaire bit, might get one for future use. Cheers mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back