where do i get a water tank cage

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by colinvansmith, May 17, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. i have a 350 litre tank for my wfp system, does anyone know where i can buy a cage to sedcure it into my van

colin :)
  2. prob cheaper to get a lenght of steel bar and bend to shape thern drill bolt down holes? just an idea other wise i have seen a few on ebay and there is someone on there making cages and takes to your spec... have a look, if i find it ill let you know.
  3. Gav

Gav Grand Master

Dec 18, 2010
  4. Just look up metal fabricators in your area. Call a few and ask if they are small or large operations. I asked and found an old boy who worked from his garage. I printed off what I wanted from one of the posher installations you see on the internet, took my van to him and he measured up, took the tank over the weekend and hey presto - I now have a professional looking frame which also holds all other components so in theory if my van broke down the whole system could be slid off my van and on to another in one go (that is if I could lift it!);
    He charged me £100 for cash.