Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

big welcome

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hes building the tension ....

The stone roses did this back in the 90s before coming on stage at Leeds

Turned out a good gig

Them were the days .... Ahhhh

What's this thread about duncs ?

The 90's.

I had more chemicals in me than blood back then lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No mate i haven't

Do you remember mitsubishi's? Not the cars

Those were the days

Most weekends consisted of

Mitsi's

Doves

Purple ohms

Pink champagne

Diazepamn

And the old faithfull mary jane

I prefer going up ladders but I'm thinking be good to have the vac - looks s pain in the **** to use tho

I've been on jobs where they were being used but I've personally only done them with ladders

the good old days going out clubing geting smashed on rocket fuel friday and sat night not sleeping:D then sunday the big come down there was only 1 way to get round this half ounce of the sticky and some charlie to ease the day down then the dreeded monday to thursday recovering :gush: does any one rember the red beans (ferraris) theyt were brite red :balloondance::wow:[delusional]

I remember going out on a friday night after work and coming home to sleep on sunday night

Sleep deprivation was normal for me

Seduction all weekender in yarmouth was good but meant due to the 2 bank holidays starting friday afternoon and leaving monday afternoon

That was always a hard one to get over

I'm 50 but still get pis5ed most weekends. Its not the actual drink, its the social aspects of it. Love being in my local, love tanking it up before Millwall games, love meeting the lads in London for a lash up.

Just couldn't bear life without the karate juice. Was drinking rattlers cider with my uncles, cousins and my dad last night as were down in Cornwall. Any Cornish windies on here? Good stuff your cider, although my head feels like its got animal from the Muppets inside it

ok chaps my mate chris was on last night,he had a thread up about the 400l tank just fitted

lol the pump had sucked all the air out and the tank buckled.A bit of a sickener opened the back doors my new tank and reel

straps holding the tank down all twisted here and there.

the good old days going out clubing geting smashed on rocket fuel friday and sat night not sleeping:D then sunday the big come down there was only 1 way to get round this half ounce of the sticky and some charlie to ease the day down then the dreeded monday to thursday recovering :gush: does any one rember the red beans (ferraris) theyt were brite red :balloondance::wow:[delusional]
SODDING TYPICAL!!

We start telling tales of our drug addled youths and now @tench0771 can spell 99% perfect!

Bas***ds either having flash backs or has gotten a new laptop with spell check!

Latest Posts

Back