Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vistaprint

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All my custys have one of my cards

Well sometimes a few

Has my paypal etc on them so they can't forget how to pay me

Surprised how many they actually pass on to friends

Got a lot of jobs on recommendation when they have passed my cards on

Must be my charm and personality. .lol

Or the good job i do

I would if I could work out how to put a picture on here Shiny.
Ah, sounds like your the same as me with tech stuff...lol, someone might come along soon with a how to..?

With the cards I m trying to design I am looking for:

A) eleminate collecting money owed

B) promote add on services

C) prompt payment !

I ve done a few drafts but they just don't seem to read right, it's just hitting the right balance to get the message across especially to existing customers

Mine basicly says,.. (From memory)

Address......................................................£.............

We called today ..........................and cleaned your windows whilst you were out.

Please make cheques payable to X.XXXXX and forward to the above address. Bank Transfers sort code xx-xx-xx Acc No xxxxxxxxx

Or via Paypal. (We will email you an invoice with a Paypal pay now button) Prompt payment is always appreciated.

I don't advertise other services on these, although in the past I have done so.

I would if I could work out how to put a picture on here Shiny.
I think theresa way to upload a pic straight to the forum,but the way I always do it is like this.

From here you get an email address for your photobucket account which you can use to send your pics to.

Take a pic on your phone.

Use your phone to email your pic directly to your photobucket email address.

After a few mins it will be in your PB gallery.

Solog into your PB account and look for the bit to the right that has various ways for sharing your pic. The one you are looking for is the one with [im g][im/ g] without the spaces on either side of it.

Copy and paste this into your post and that should do it.

It all sounds like a phuckabout but its not once you've done it a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
The futures bright, the futures purple.
My white transit has some rust which bothers me, so I am having the rusty bits replaced and the then the van will be totally resprayed in the same purple to match my postcards. The van will be sign-written in the same text. Just need to decide on silver or white text.

had a nosey at your site spcleaning....very nice, nice cards too..../emoticons/smile.png

i er...keep meaning to sort mine out.....oh...i am far too slow to get stuff done....at the mo...i am writing on my bank payment details but....if i write the wrong number...:eek::eek::eek:

converting to online payment is slow but i am getting there....slowly...

for the time being with a laser printer i intend to just knock a load out....one day..but then again...its probably not worth the effort with vistaprint...this post may just push me to actually get around to doing something about it...my old cards dont even have my website on..

i load the pics from my phone onto my lappy top then i have to reduce the size by microsoft picture manager and then place on the desktop to drag over....but ....it usually is a battle.....i find it hard enough to get it open in microsoft picture manager in the first place....i do swear and nearly smash this lappy top most nights....one day it will die under my fist...:rolleyes:

will copy your list shiny when i make one up!

Download dropbox

Upload pic to it

Open it on dropbox

Right click

Copy link

Paste on here

Job done

Or on android phone

Click on upload a file on here

Click documents

Click gallery

Chose pic to upload