Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

average success rate door knocking

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

What is your average success rate per hour door knocking ???

I went knocking for 3 hrs in total over the past 2 ***hts and have 3 definates priced @ £10 £11 £12

also 3 maybe's priced @ £10 £11 £12

I know i have to discount the 3 maybe's as yet as they are not classed as customers as yet but what do you guys reckon ?

Am I doing ok or am I doing something wrong :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Everytime i have gone out i always have managed to get 1 customer :huh:

I went canvassing yesterday and on 1 estate that looked hitched up i said to my self i will get 1 customer here easily.... it took me 40 mintues to knock on all the doors... and i got 1 house for £6.00

Then went on to the next estate and it looked hitched up aswell :huh: got 2 customers their.... 1 for £7.00 it should of been £8.00 but i said to her £7.00 without conservatory or £10.00 with the conservatory she said she cleans the conserv her self but when she wants it doing she will let me no so just £7.00 for now and other times maybe £10.00 which isnt to bad for me.

and 1 for £5.00 ( just the fronts ) shes got no back so was decent for me /emoticons/smile.png

Then i went canvassing today it was pouring down so i never went it stopped at 6 o clock... i went canvassing from 6:15 to 6:50 and got 1 customer for £7.00 which isnt bad going for me /emoticons/smile.png

39 customers now ! lol :huh:

I think your doing good Gav... your prices are really high so your going to make good money with a few customers.... were i have to get more customers to make a good profit.

I got a few houses today aswell were they said they will get back to me.... etc....... but dont think about them.... until uve got them on your books :huh:

Jeez H 39 custies already your getting about a bit now aint ya .

I got 27 i think now i cant wait to hit my milestones that i have set so far

I have already completed the first and surpassed it , i say milestones in a monetary milestone i said as long as j get £200 in the first month id be happy and im already near the £300 mark .

I said to my self i want 100 customers in the first month.... but deep down in my head... i said to myself... i want 20 csutomers in 1 month really... thats my minimum i will be happy with that... but the way am going it looks like am going to get up to over 100 customers in 3 months ! :huh: well 2 more months more like ! lol

39 in 1 month :huh: worth 260 :huh:

Gav... I have only got 2 jobs from phone calls made to me.... and next week... i am expecting a load of more phone calls because my referral programme starts this week /emoticons/smile.png And am sure a lot of people will refer someone to get a free clean. This should help me reach that 100 quite quickly :huh:

I have only been canvassing areas I know for sure I will get work, and the past 4 times Iv got over £100 worth each ***ht for about 2-3 hours knocking. Gav search your local estate agents on line and go knocking all the new developments.. I think you will hit alot more

Belfast.... 80% of my work i canvass are new developments.... people are still moving in to the homes on the new developments... majority of them have window cleaners in that area though but.... ive got around 12 customers on 1 development all in the same area :huh:

Then on another development i got about 6 houses :huh: which is really good for me it all adds up

I dont like doing old houses that have been their for years... because its just no no no no no

I remember on the devlopment i went to once... they all had window cleaners... and theirs a little driveway full of houses that people have just moved into... every door i was knocking people eithe said they wanted a price and said they will get back to me... or if they never said that they said yes please clean my windows.... that day i picked up 8 customers in 2 hours :huh:

which is good going for me

Latest Posts

Back