Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Green Sign

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

First off thanks Ian thanks for convincing me to get one lol

Marc

We only have two roundabouts in Lochgelly and both are being sponsored at present.we can offer you a roundabout space at the main roundabout in Cowdenbeath it is the one outside the Junction bar we have two sponsors there at the moment and there is room for two more these would cost £50 per year and £65 + VAT for the signs.or we could offer you Flowering baskets in Lochgelly town centre these are £15 each and again £65 +VAT for the sign cheers

Its a high traffic are and the roundabout isnt large so this will be easyily seen. What a bargin!

Mate that's a nutty bargain! Snap it up and I'll claim my commission from the council!lol

Garage at bottom of my garden sponsors the council van that runs round the village, has the garage name plastered all over it but bet that cost him some. I'll ask as the two guys in the van, I clean their windows and the garage owner I clean that, his house and all his other properties so can feel some kinda deal here somewhere lol. Not on the van but I'm sure I can come up with something.

I rang up and the women wasnt their.. the man toke my number and said she will call u back

Am goign to phone them on monday again lol

Im not sure if you have them down your way best option would be to phone the council and as.
On second thoughts dont do that, i tried this and I tried to explain to them about them green advertisement signs they looked at me like I was a ghost.

Back