Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shop fronts with canopy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not sure mate as i haven't done canopies for years..used to use soap and brush back then and not a great job

That is awsome can't wait to get stuck inCheers tuffers

Just got to price and get the ok first ...
I remember @Smurf linking that vid a while back. The thing is, how do you quote it? They probably think it will take minutes and you know it won't. What sort of price do you have in mind tax?

use a chemical ts4

spray on then wash of with hard wfp brush works well

for canopies with heavy green just repeat the process to it comes of

pressure washing very dodgy outside a business specially from a height

i know a guy who does all of caffe nero canopies in northern ireland 4 times per year and takes him minutes after the first clean

check out the posrt @Green done while back on canvassing high street

if u do the whole photo thing and that detail cleaning plan and charge accordinly

remind them that canopy covers cost ££££ while cleaning cost ££ whilst prolonging the life of them

for 3 canopies 2m wide he charges 50 plus vat takes him 15 mins cleaning + 5 mins set up pretty decent seeing it 4 times a year

Great - thanks for that

Not sure about price really but I can't go cheap or it will become my worst nightmare !

Needs brushing for sure. UBIK is a de greaser. I would just brush with pure after first clean. Looks a tricky clean. Don't go in cheap. like you said

I would not try using ubik on canvas myself when there are more suitable products out there that are designed specifically to clean canvas.

This was interesting to see frank and bob working /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

Funny the bloke says you can do it with the simple hose and brush but not charge enough then, they like a bit of show

Yeah I thought that was interesting too
Got the job for £250 so let's see how it goes .... Will post some pics - it's going to be tough first clean BUT doing it 6 monthly so should be easy next time ...

Latest Posts

Back