Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is anyone working tomorrow in the heat

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thats why I havent bothered getting it fixed as come on....we all know a british summer..
loving this one tonight out in the garden..my new b and m bargains chairs ...lappytop on battery...and wifey bought me some of that peroni...but she said Im not allowed to drink it as its too expensive ..but cheapie a sneaky bugger...:whistle:

Sounds lovely @cheapncheerful , i did the same, except I haven't got a laptop, so been squinting at the iPhone all night!! Carlsberg Citrus beer for me, lovely and refreshing!

youve mentioned that carlsberg citrus before...have to hunt it down and try it..

love the fact that there's millions of beers to try..

not so sure about bishops finger though...:rofl:

wheres that taytay hiding hes the beer expert..probs ******...:whistle:

Feel sorry for anyone cleaning in this heat. Went out of the office to grab some lunch today and was bloody boiling.

Sent from my nexus 5 using Window Cleaning Forums App

yeh you sit in your air conditioned office gav..but on the other hand...

but its only boiling on some windows...

and you can do one and come back a bit laters...as I will do tomorrow..

one in the sun three in the shade...

we free...out in the fresh air...

you know you want to...

once its in your blood...:rofl:

and not mentioning the sunny bathing ladies...as I never look:rolleyes:

Oh I miss it like mad. I sit there looking out my office window wishing I was out there cleaning again free to do what I want when I want. No air conditioning in our office so still pretty warm. Then if ya open the windows all me paperwork goes flying!!/

youve mentioned that carlsberg citrus before...have to hunt it down and try it..
love the fact that there's millions of beers to try..

not so sure about bishops finger though...:rofl:

wheres that taytay hiding hes the beer expert..probs ******...:whistle:
Mrtaytay Is lurking! This weather certainly makes windowcleaning difficult....the water was drying on the glass so quickly. Still gaining confidence with my wfp pole but it will certainly be used tomorrow. Like a prat, i have booked in 9 hours worth of work, on the hottest day of the year!. At least i have some cold bottles of Leffe waiting for me on my return.

Have i missed something on here?....has there been a few arguments?

Turn the flow rate up today boys! It's gonna be so hot the brush will be spurting steam today!

Mrtaytay Is lurking! This weather certainly makes windowcleaning difficult....the water was drying on the glass so quickly. Still gaining confidence with my wfp pole but it will certainly be used tomorrow. Like a prat, i have booked in 9 hours worth of work, on the hottest day of the year!. At least i have some cold bottles of Leffe waiting for me on my return.
Have i missed something on here?....has there been a few arguments?
er...nope ...fifth amendment...will pm an update.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm off to the beach today sod working in this heat lol, just come back from south of France so I'm still in holiday mode [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished for the day. One S/F/G and one conny roof. Off to get the van MOT'd later.

As for refreshing drink, I can recommend M&S cloudy Cornish cider. A tad expensive at £2.40 a 500L bottle but very quaffable :thumbsup:

Was home by half 1, now off to quite a commercial job, was hot! But stayed hydrated and grafted it out!

Just finished cos I ran outa water. Been overcast all day here, very close though.

Just finished..i can wring my clothes out I'm so hot

On the glass since 12.30 but driving in london before that (0530 start)

@Neil will appreciate the grief I've had today..ended up all round wc1 ec1

Bloomsbury square and exmouth market etc

Not doing that again in a hurry. .occasionally is ok but not regular

The other 2 are in the freezer

Supposed to be krav training tonight but sod it in this heat..beer more appealing

Back