Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting a lot of messers this week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had customer text asking if I'd put her Christmas lights up round her house ..... that was a flat out refusal! If I had half an hour daylight spare this week that's not what I'd be choosing to do.

Also had a text asking if I'd be santa for the local nursery on Thursday never turned that down I like to be seen to be giving something back in the community's I work in

I had customer text asking if I'd put her Christmas lights up round her house ..... that was a flat out refusal! If I had half an hour daylight spare this week that's not what I'd be choosing to do.Also had a text asking if I'd be santa for the local nursery on Thursday never turned that down I like to be seen to be giving something back in the community's I work in
Get a Santa outfit with writing on the back "Santa - sponsored by S-boy window cleaning" :laugh:

I'd want st least treble what I earn now to live down south . To compensate having to live with a load of big gob southerners an cockney w@£££££. Only kidding . At least 4 times

I'd want st least treble what I earn now to live down south . To compensate having to live with a load of big gob southerners an cockney w@£££££. Only kidding . At least 4 times
Get back to your pigeons and whippet /emoticons/wink.png

Ay Steve . My dad actually had whippets and raced pigeons . He also went rabbiting with his ferret and lurcher . /emoticons/biggrin.png He used to take me sometimes and let me hold the ferret in a pump bag . Then put some newspaper down on the kitchen floor and skin the rabbits . Rabbit stew the next day . We also had a coyl hoyl . Does it get any more northern than that . /emoticons/biggrin.png Just noticed my previous post I put on my phone and added smilies from the phone . They obviously don't show put this on using the iPad and the smilies from the forum .

It didnt turn out bad in the end, picked up 2 carpet cleaning jobs and some valeting. now I'm annoyed that I won't be finished whilst Friday. haha I will moan one way or another

Back