Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some customers you just don't want.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

I spent half an hour chatting to this young fella last weekend. Gave him a set of prices for cleaning his property. It's a nice big extended cottage with a small conservatory. So gave him a regular price a price for the conservatory roof, and a one off price. one off price basically x2. He text me earlier asking for a date to clean the windows. Gave him the date and asked him if windows or conservatory roof as well. That's when it became interesting. How mutch if you miss out the skylights?. I did reply no problem knock a fiver off. OK what if we leave the side of the conservatory that faces the hedge?. After simmering on this a bit I replied. Not something I normally do. I priced to clean the whole conservatory. Could you please clarify if a one off or regular clean. I get back. Can you break the price down per panel so we can work something out. after banging my head of the steering wheel and simmering a bit I did reply. No. I gave a price based on how long I think it will take. Could you pls clarify if one of or regular. I get back you said you would take five off for the skylights. There is only five small ones so could you take another ten pounds off for leaving that side of the conservatory and maby not do the frosted windows which will save me a bit more.

I havent replied yet as I carnt do it without being realy rude at the moment. Won't be adding them to the round that's for sure.

Ha I'd leave it

I had one this week

House cost around 1 million but don't want to spend £17 as its lightly raining

I'm not going back someone else can do it

Then I did neighbors - ' hi Luke great to see you here's the money ' proof you can work in rain for the right people

Yep, had one yesterday. I clean next door but one and last time I was there she asked if I could knock on next time I was there. So, yesterday I knock on, she opens the lounge window and says that she's a bit busy today :confused:. So am I love :fubar:

I had one earler to day phoned her said im due to clean ur Windows eather today or tomorrow wich ever sutes she said can u come bk next week we are expecting gests i said I'll have to leve it then till next month as I'm finishing the area tomorrow she said ok no problim now I'm not back till 7 weeks time maby a tad longer lmfao i bet she rings me be for I'm due again she will just ave to wate now

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back