Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gta V

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I cant wait for it /emoticons/tongue.png Gonna be the best game ever /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Im not bothered about fifa 14 this year cos of gta iv... online multiplayer is supposed to be amazing and the graphics of this game are supposed to be the best graphics ever

Ive always loves grand theft autos /emoticons/tongue.png

Im not bothered about fifa 14 this year cos of gta iv... online multiplayer is supposed to be amazing and the graphics of this game are supposed to be the best graphics ever

Ive always loves grand theft autos /emoticons/tongue.png
me to bud ,cant wait

Got the game today, pre-ordered from Amazon :Image7: Managed to play it for a few hours. Seems amazing so far, all the reviews I've seen have been at least 9/10 as well so that's always a good sign. The map is HUGE. Playing with 3 different characters should be good fun as well. Can't really go wrong with a GTA game!

My brother did the same thing at Tesco Mark - so much easier pre-ordering and getting delivered on the day from Amazon though, no standing out in the cold for me :Image14:

Be prepared for him to be spending a large amount of time on that game is all I can say! It's highly addictive... Haha!

My brother did the same thing at Tesco Mark - so much easier pre-ordering and getting delivered on the day from Amazon though, no standing out in the cold for me :Image14:

Be prepared for him to be spending a large amount of time on that game is all I can say! It's highly addictive... Haha!
He did pre order it from block buster he was up until 6,00am last night playing it

Back