Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Online Payments?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gasket

Hi Guys,

Im starting to get asked more and more about online payments, so far for the odd ones I have, ive been using paypal but their charges seem quite high costing me around 50p for most payments. Just wondering what other options are out there, or if to add a "online" payment surchage like some companies do with credit cards.

Cheers

Just do what we all do, tell customer to pay direct via online banking mate,

Leave you account number and sort code and they can pay it in,

The other option is go Cardless, but that's a whole other ball game to be honest,

All my custmers are left with a slip with bank details on for online payments - bank to bank

GoCardless is nice if you wish to integrate it with Cleaner Planner to help automate your business more smoothly.

Instead of Paypal (we have used their card readers for the past year and yes their charges are high) Izettle also do a card reader where you can take payments from all cards on the door at a starting rate of 2.75% (27.5 pence on a £10 deal) and getting lower depending on the amount of volume you put through. We have just ordered their contactless card readers.

I use izettle, but have used it once in 4 months!!

Customers just prefer transferring it, plus none of my customers are ever in, so never really get the chance, if they are in, they pay cash/cheque mostly...

Back