Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Brush QuicK-LoQ System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SPCleaning

I use a SLX-18 and a SLX-35, both are fitted with Superlite Meduim Mixed brushes.

Now I'm about to order a replacement brush for the 18 and wondered if there was a benefit to ordering a medium mixed brush and another type. (Not sure which but open to suggestions)

This would mean swapping brush heads between the two poles depending on the job. Does anyone do this and is much time lost changing heads around with the QuicK-LoQ system?

Of course this could be a case of 'if it's not broken, don't fix it' and I just order the same medium mixed brushes as before

Interesting? Two extreme opposing schools of thoughto_Oeither a flocked brush or a stiff brush somethings not right there but I don't know which brush isn't the right one, be interesting to here peoples thoughts on this?

Hi James
If you want a stiffer brush for first cleans then the Sill Stiff or the Super-Lite Stiff would both do this job.

However many users go for a Flocked brush for first cleans due to its finer ability to scrub the glass - the Super-Lite Flocked or the Sill Flocked would do the job well - although they would need more careful rinsing.
I think that's the one I have, the sill stiff. Really nice stiff bristles great for scrubbing up the greenery/

I prefer medium mixed supreme for first cleans although if they're not that bad i manage with a Xtreme medium , A stiff brush would help to get all the **** of the frames and scrub the glass but it will likely not be as good on upper sills that are minging .

A flocked brush melts onto glass and sills and would be really good to ensure minging upper sills are cleaned efficiently , Personally i think doing all your round one month with a medium brush then doing it all with a soft brush is a good idea as it could ensures sills more so are getting a good clean .

Back