Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's FREE!!!

Smurf

The site features are FREE to all members now thanks to @Gav so no excuse to update your profile with an avatar etc and start posting relevant pics in your posts./emoticons/smile.png

Yep yep it's all free. Don't you worry smurf all those with out an avatar will soon see. I have set a notification to remind those that don't have an avatar set. /emoticons/wink.png

I don't remember seeing such a thread. Mind you my memory is shot /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyhow the vip section was hardly ever used so I think it was rather pointless having one to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I don't remember that thread either. To be honest I am glad the VIP/premium area has gone. Was never quite happy with it.

I really like the new skin. But the new look box keeps popping up. Must be a script to show once in one session.

When it pops up again @nearlyclean when you are logged in just click on the "dismiss" in the bottom right hand corner and that will cancel the popup. You can go into your settings to activate it again if you want to receive further notification too.

Back