Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost then returned

tench0771

i was wrking in torquay an i was wfping a load of flats on a small road kinda like a short cut a lorry came down an some how cault my safty cone it was on the kirb but just hanging oner muy a inch as people with prams were about as usel so dident wana block path i never hurd any thing as i was up the road about 20 or so meters i recken an as i came down a bloke was walking down the road with 1 of my cones i thault wtf is going on lol he then said im realy sorry my truck cault ur cone an i draged it under neath up the road lol :eek:cant beleve it if it was guna happen to any one its defo me ha:rolleyes:/emoticons/biggrin.png at least i got it bk its a bit burnt an sanded down on the edg but its fine:cool:

At least you got it back and an apology I suppose.....

What about the Essex gal, who stuffed two traffic cones into her blouse.

She wanted to see what she looked like with Silly Cone tits!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Ooft better the cone than u or anyone else. Sounded a bit to close for comfort!;

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Aye were all agreed on the decency of the driver who returned the cone with an apology. Most would not have given two hoots and would of driven on regardless.

Back