Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk, are they gone?

I did, but I think they will be too expensive. If window cleaners in general didn’t moan about the cost of the equipment so much I could cost average the price more accurately on the carbon fibre brushes and bring the price down when the brush is released.

I am only a small fish swimming with sharks who claim to sell hundreds of brushes each week my targets are much much lower. Quality and speed of cleaning in brush development are my priority. Hence the revised Aerial brush has an increased cleaning area combined with a weight reduction. All the other brushes on the market remove the cleaning bristles to reduce brush weight. For example the Aerial brush is basically a 12” inch brush, but will easily clean quicker than 16” inch brushes, all other 12” brush makes are no competition in this regards.

I do two types of brush nuts, the plastic ones are really for the SideTrack pivot head; because they are lower in height, enabling the pivot to go lower. The other type is for the fixed brush head. These are taller and a much higher quality nut, stronger with the brass thread and a lot more expensive.

Cheers, Richard
Spammer /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back