Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2Nd Hand Pole Price?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OoO

What do you guys think a well loved 18ft extreme is worth?

Its in great condition.

1 and half years old.

It has got wear obviously on top and bottom sections.

Well i can include hose. I think we have close to 500 meters of brand new pole hose lol.

Brush's i have plenty.

Thats a good price for an extreme really!

Might just wack it on ebay 99p start /emoticons/biggrin.png

damo why are you selling a extreme pole I have not used one before but I have heard they are excellent

N

not typed that right pm me will buy at the £100
Would need to have a look at postage first, as i sent a pole to Ian (dodger) and its not cheap mate! I cant remember how much it was and who i got it with, It was a nightmare sorting it out!

Plus i need to have a look what was replaced on it, as i believe it had ALL new clamps and levers fitted before it went into stock /emoticons/smile.png

parcel 2 go mate if your looking for a cheap courier, i sent an old presssure washer to scotland for a tenner through them had to blag the weight and dimenensions but got there no prob

I'm in Cambridgeshire. If you have no joy sending it ill have it & meet you half way but obviously newbie 123 gets first wack at it. With a brush & hose £100.

Sounds a easier deal with posh got a full ammo of brodex poles so not desperate for the extreme was going to be purely experimental if posh needs are greater and the deal easier go with posh just let me know either way shame wasn't for sale the other week was down that way and would picked up but wont be back down for the foreseeable

I use a homemade Harris which is great but maybe looking to move up a gear without spending a fortune & 18ft is perfect. Thanks newbie123.

I use a homemade Harris which is great but maybe looking to move up a gear without spending a fortune & 18ft is perfect. Thanks newbie123.
blooming heck posh sounds like your need is greater than mine as t he only pole that gives me any types of probs is the 36ft brodex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back