Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladder & Roof Fall Arrest Kit Ebay Bargain

Thanks dodger...

I've been looking to get one for ages to be honest but wasn't going to pay 300-400 for a new set either as I'm a tight **** as you know. :Image9:

Not really but I wanted a ladder fall arrest system for my gutter clearing hand jobs.

Even though my ladder setup is probably the best you could use it still doesn't stop me falling off me ladder so hence why I bought that kit. :Image9:

I have similar gear, punters really hate you drilling intae there hoose, its really for roofs Smurf but you could wear the harness and attach yourself using the short lanyard too the ladder.

Some may not like it donny but that's the only way I will be working on 2 storey jobs from now on. So if they say no then they can find someone else as my life is worth more than just a few quid. Simples .

Tip: don't go drilling a single skin brick wall as can make rather a mess inside their lean-too bog :Image13:

Quite right too Smurf, they may hate it but I still do it on 2 storey houses too,

Tip , always drill 2 holes and make a y pattern fall arrest system, 1 has beenknown too give way if your above a certain weight when the shock off you arresting comes on the drill site

Cheers...To be honest I would not still be gutter clearing by hand without that ladder setup as work most of the time on my own.

Back