Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Necprotech?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

My neck is killing me tonight after a monster day, i tried a necprotech on the city and guilds training but only for a minute.

What i'm posting for is can you wear them under a T shirt? So just the red bit is sticking out.

I would feel a right prat wearing it all day but if i can hide it then i might get one

I use one over clothing no problem but have not tried it under a tee-shirt yet as I like to take it off when not needed as being the shy sort I prefer not to show my man boobs & beer belly to anyone.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I also find when wearing my necprotech customers pile on the simpathy too as they think I have hurt myself but I don't let on so can get a bigger tip /emoticons/smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer your queston @keir I've just tried it on under a polo shirt no probs /emoticons/wink.png

[media]

[/media]

I like how that guy is taking a **** on everything w/the water pole while he's describing the benefit to his neck. I need one tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how that guy is taking a **** on everything w/the water pole while he's describing the benefit to his neck. I need one tho

yeh me just lurking and learning about wfp but i kinda thought pure water was not so cheap and that wfp do have an off switch...and some custys may not be amused with their new swimming pool.../emoticons/smile.png

@cheapncheerful pure water is dirt cheap to produce & yes you can stop and start the flow from around the pole using many tap type gadget available. The issue is carrying enough pure water in a van especially on large commercial work as 1000 letres of water weighs 1000 kg. Normally the flow would be slowed down to make the water last longer but more than likely that guy in the vid was using an on demand type ro/di or just di type system to produce pure water onsite which he had running at full blast for the vid.

@cheapncheerful pure water is dirt cheap to produce & yes you can stop and start the flow from around the pole using many tap type gadget available. The issue is carrying enough pure water in a van especially on large commercial work as 1000 letres of water weighs 1000 kg. Normally the flow would be slowed down to make the water last longer but more than likely that guy in the vid was using an on demand type ro/di or just di type system to produce pure water onsite which he had running at full blast for the vid.

many thanks mr smurf...i here to learn....although i didn't have a tds when i did my marine fishtank with the proper ro set up it did last a long time...although the old resin only colour change cheap one i started out with didn't seem to last too long it probably didn't help with my stupid memory leaving it plugged in to overflow for ages in the bath! i still very interested in the subject./emoticons/smile.png

No problems bud...If you do alot of looking up as with wfp work then wearing a necprotech does help with neck & shoulder pain.:thumbsup:

Cheers smurf, so you reckon they work? I reckon i'll order one now that i can hide it under my T shirt

Works for me but can't say for others as everyone is different but still worth giving it a go :thumbsup:

Nice one.......right ordered one, i'll let ya know how i get on

Tuffers.....i thought exactly the same hahahaha......now is that your bike in your avatar? Lol

No probs;)

Nice one.......right ordered one, i'll let ya know how i get on
Tuffers.....i thought exactly the same hahahaha......now is that your bike in your avatar? Lol

yeh me just lurking and learning about wfp but i kinda thought pure water was not so cheap and that wfp do have an off switch...and some custys may not be amused with their new swimming pool.../emoticons/smile.png
Yea I was just joking. He's got twenty years he said. That deserves the right to spray everybody down! I'm tired of clean in' me customers mess! I'm ready to pin em down and give em a good scrubbin with my wfp. /emoticons/smile.png

Well i've used my necprotech all week, all day

I have had zero neck ache, zero shoulder blade pain all week, very impressed and happy with it. its makes you realise how bad your posture is whilst cleaning. I found myself tensing up to begin with but then just breath out and relax into the necprotech and feel that tension disappear, i'm now totally used to it and love it.

Only thing i'm thinking about now is when or if it gets scorching if it will cause any discomfort or chaffing

Maybe be better on hot days to wear it on top of your shirt as you should. /emoticons/wink.png

Back