Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any Advise Would Be Helpful

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

I'm selling a small chunk of work soon £434 worth (33 houses) but wondering how much to price it all at.

The work is done on a 5 to 6 wk clean,the customers are all good payers and the prices arent bad too as i put them all up last year. The work isn't compact but it's all in the same town.

Also about half of these customers like to be text the night before to say im coming , which is good in one way as you always get paid on the day but alot of hassle and something i dont like doing with new customers only if i have to for access reasons.

basically i didn't know if to ajust the price as it's 5/6 weekly and the hassle of texting these customers.

Any advise would be great.

To be honsest I you find it hassle maybe others would too?
Yeah i know what your saying ,i like to just turn up and do the work thats why i find it hassle but in truth it's a couple mins texting a few customers.
I know some people do this with their whole round but then others wouldn't dream of it.

At nearly £500 i would personally ask for £2000.

It takes some people years to get a round worth a £1000 a month.

Wack it on ebay, unless you are desperate to sell.

PLUS if you hold on to April/May you will get a new comer snap it up /emoticons/wink.png

Back