Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roll On Mid To End Of January

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

sitting here and thought stuff it,

Have decided to just go ahead and buy 2 new poles.

Going to order a 26ft ultra light phoenix and the 18ft phoenix carbon poles.

I've like them and wanted one ever since I was one of the first 3 people that saw them at the unveiling of them at kettering.

why would you do that??? i mean buy 2 poles when you only need the 1,, i use a clx 27 small & handy for down stairs & light enough at full stretch

why would you do that??? i mean buy 2 poles when you only need the 1' date=', i use a clx 27 small & handy for down stairs & light enough at full stretch [/quote']Coz you don't need to use the whole pole at full reach all the time. It's like saying why buy a 27 when you can buy a 40 or even a 60.

My van is set up for a 2 man operation, i have always had 2 18ft poles interest van even tho there's only me in it most of the time.

If I'm out and one pole breaks for any reason I can get other pole out and carry on. And when 2 guys are working then both can have good poles.

sitting here and thought stuff it, Have decided to just go ahead and buy 2 new poles.

Going to order a 26ft ultra light phoenix and the 18ft phoenix carbon poles.

I've like them and wanted one ever since I was one of the first 3 people that saw them at the unveiling of them at kettering.

Good choice, I’m looking forwards to trying one in the New Year. Going to get the stopwatch out and test them for a few months. I think they have got it right with the pole & clamps, even a time saving of 30 minutes per week and I will be very happy.

Richard

Good choice, I’m looking forwards to trying one in the New Year. Going to get the stopwatch out and test them for a few months. I think they have got it right with the pole & clamps, even a time saving of 30 minutes per week and I will be very happy.
Richard
Richard, what i could do is if i get them before you pop over sometime with them and let you have a go with them???

Have you got a website at all for them?

Never heard of them?

I am looking at replacing quite a

Few poles this year. So would like some options.

Yeah that would be cool.

I have Clx,extreme and slx. But always on the look out for different poles.

Back