Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shelf Life

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Martyn

Does professional window cleaning detergent, i.e Ungers liquid or GG3/4 have a shelf life? Yes I know most of you guys love the old housewifes favourite. /emoticons/tongue.png But I am currently wondering if the aformentioned lose their useful properties after a period of time sat in my van, anyone else experience this ?

Manufactures often put a shelf life on their cleaning products of 12 months only I think so ppl have to by more stuff

After saying that some chems used may go bad I'm sure over time so could be a bit hit and miss if they work properly or not i would have thought...

I use Fairy, and have never found out if it has a shelf life. I use a bottle a month, so it doesnt have the time to go off.

John

ive never used anything else but fairy for last 20 years, we used to ropp towels and sheets up to use to dry windows then, great days. no wfp then.

Back