Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Y connector

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rafawindowcleaning

Hi anyone knows where to buy plastic y connectors for wfp? Found one on ebay but its 6.60 with postage which sounds radiculous for a bit of plastic. Any place that sells them.cheaper? Thanks

If it's a hozelock Y to use to fill 2 25L at the same time, don't bother. The water goes into one or the other and won't feed both equally.

It is Y connector.that goes into wfp brush and specifically tubing that goes into.the pencil jets. I found one spare in the garage but would like to buy a couple and keep them in my van as spares.

PureCleanYork where in York is this hardware store ur using as I am harrogate based and will be going to.York next sat for a day out with me missus anyway could stop there and buy some then. Thanks in advance mate

I've stopped using that type a while ago as they break too easily when swapping brushes over on the pole so I now use jg push fit ones with @Alex Gardiner quick-loq system /emoticons/wink.png

It is Y connector.that goes into wfp brush and specifically tubing that goes into.the pencil jets. I found one spare in the garage but would like to buy a couple and keep them in my van as spares.
PureCleanYork where in York is this hardware store ur using as I am harrogate based and will be going to.York next sat for a day out with me missus anyway could stop there and buy some then. Thanks in advance mate

It's in Pocklington, about 15 miles east of York........popped in today and none in stock at the moment, so would be a wasted journey....

Thinking about it, seem to recall seeing the in B&Q, but can't be sure of price. Probably not expensive though?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B & Q do sell them in a pack. You get straight ones to but I think there's about 3 Y ones in the pack.

I use the push fit ones as well. Easy to get hose in & out of these.

Back