Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another Website Thread

Dodger

I've almost finished the new website, got the layout sorted (I think) and most of the images are on there but none of the text is staying cos I just copied all that from old site and will be changing it all. Theres no seo done whatsoever so no comments please lol.

Let me know if it works on your device and/or browser as it's a very responsive site (resize your browser and site will change).

Your helps appreciated as I can't test on everything myself and there could be some glitches.

And yes I did pinch one obvious idea from a certain site that I'm sure someone will mention /emoticons/biggrin.png

Cheers in advance, Dodger.

http://www.ecoray.co.uk

Oh and I know the logo doesn't look right I'll get round to that.

Good website dude

Am on the Ian @ Ecoray page did I get here by contact page or blog anyway, I cant navigate to "Services"?

Lol I like the This page is currently surrounded by scaffolding so mind your head.

/emoticons/tongue.png

Good website dude

Am on the Ian @ Ecoray page did I get here by contact page or blog anyway, I cant navigate to "Services"?
Thats the blog mate, what are you viewing it on?
Oh actually contact has that as well

Looks good at my end, I am using chrome. One thing...

There is a little more space needed at the footer, it seems to cut the text off a little on my browser.

Other than that, I can't see anything else I would change, I think it looks brilliant mate, well done.

I've almost finished the new website, got the layout sorted (I think) and most of the images are on there but none of the text is staying cos I just copied all that from old site and will be changing it all. Theres no seo done whatsoever so no comments please lol.

Let me know if it works on your device and/or browser as it's a very responsive site (resize your browser and site will change).

Your helps appreciated as I can't test on everything myself and there could be some glitches.

And yes I did pinch one obvious idea from a certain site that I'm sure someone will mention /emoticons/biggrin.png

Cheers in advance, Dodger.

http://www.ecoray.co.uk

Oh and I know the logo doesn't look right I'll get round to that.
Absolutely rubbish!!!!!!.........

/emoticons/tongue.png :p /emoticons/biggrin.png :D .....only joking fella....looks really good!!....Canock by any chance????

Looks good at my end, I am using chrome. One thing...

There is a little more space needed at the footer, it seems to cut the text off a little on my browser.

Other than that, I can't see anything else I would change, I think it looks brilliant mate, well done.
Yeah that space at the bottom is on the to do list mate (thanks for noticing lol) I'm just gonna get rid of the find us on fb line. The black bar above there as well will be gone, I forgot to change the colour when I was editing the hex codes.

/emoticons/tongue.png :p /emoticons/biggrin.png :D .....only joking fella....looks really good!!....Canock by any chance????
Thats where I saw the text like that on the images and liked it yeah, can't say I copied it's a different font lol.

I don't know why if you can make websites like that why you want to clean windows! Lol
Cos anybody and his grandma can make sites like that mate lol, it's not makin em it's sellin em, theres too many at it.

Back