Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rjs

Hi all I'm thinking of a new brush for the pole

Just wondered what everyone else uses

Ideas welcome

Thanks rjs

P.S. Sir Alex is on-line. Ask him which one to get.
Only my children call me Sir /emoticons/wink.png

I would of course recommend a Gardiner brush! It will depend on what you are using currently and what work you are using the brush on.

The Super-Lite Medium Mixed brush is our best selling brush currently as it cleans very well with good weight and feel on the glass.

tecbuk hibrid is my fave i here the black tecbuk is also very good the only snag is u need to saw an inch off the over hanging stock each end so its flush with the bristels i rate it 8 out of 10 it has a soft fiel like a flocked brush but scrubs beta than any brush ive tryed ,it eats bird poo in seconds its also very good at swiping sills due to the splay of the bristels here is a list of brushes ive tryed

tecbuk hibrid

vikan flocked

gardener super lite semmy flocked

gardener red sill

gardener white extreem

an my view is thebuk is my preference:)

Hi

Only my children call me Sir /emoticons/wink.png
I would of course recommend a Gardiner brush! It will depend on what you are using currently and what work you are using the brush on.

The Super-Lite Medium Mixed brush is our best selling brush currently as it cleans very well with good weight and feel on the glass.
I'm using a soft unger sill brush 27cm I want to keep the soft option but would like a lightweight one

Back