Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap van mount for sale

rafawindowcleaning

Hi!

I have decided to upgrade my system and with that in mind I will require a new bigger van so my current one is up for sale. It is a Vauxhall Combo 1.7 di with 127k on the clock recently had an oil service and has MOT until October 2015. Four fairly new tyres less than 6 months old. Good work van body work a.bit tatty but runs ok and never had any problems with it. I have a 250l baffled water tank connected to varistream controller and leisure battery 110amp (both about a year old) and 22 feet Phoenix pole that could do with replacing one bottom clamp as is slipping a bit but still can be used. I make pure in the garage using just di as have very soft water so your own pure making facilities will be required. I can show potential customers how the whole system works it is all very straightforward. Looking for 1700 pounds but any reasonable offers will be considered.

Ok mate no probs. if you change your mind let me know and I'll take the system would be nice and easy to sell the van separately on gumtree or eBay! /emoticons/wink.png

Back