Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need a canvasser

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I live in croydon and i need a good canvasser , im starting up my window cleaning business and i need £2,500 a month , ive done the door knocking myself and it just isnt working lol

Anyone know a good company round my way?

its not working for u ? why ? u must be doing something wrong.... what do they say ? whats the 3 most popular lines people use ?

1 is no thankyou

i can help you

thanks

These days, and especially at this time of the year, there are window cleaners everywhere.. It has become almost impossible to build up a good compact round unless some windy has packed it in or died..

What happens when you go knocking? Have you got many customers at the mo?

I have only got feiends and family at the mo , i dress in my uniform and have an i.d tag on but they all just say no thanks! Ive been a window cleaner for 6 years working for another company and the last company wouldnt let me use there canvasser so i need to find one, anyone know what l-ceder canvassers are like?

Whos whizz buzz??????

Whizz buzz sounds like he can help me can he? /emoticons/tongue.png

They are a canvassing company on here mate I'll have a look for a thread the have made

Sorry it's whizz-bizz damn iPhone lol

I have only got feiends and family at the mo , i dress in my uniform and have an i.d tag on but they all just say no thanks! Ive been a window cleaner for 6 years working for another company and the last company wouldnt let me use there canvasser so i need to find one, anyone know what l-ceder canvassers are like?
Would it not be up to the canvasser?? Have these people that say no got dirty or clean windows? Maybe move on to new places, search for all new builds and developments near you and punt them.. I been getting lots of new builds.. Love cleaning new windows

Back