Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hosepipe ban !!!!!

Natty1972

are you legally allowed to wfp if your water company introduces a hosepipe ban . Never been in that position YET

Last time there were kicking in I was using a ladder and a pale of water so I never took much notice of them !!!!

ha great post natty not a clue...

last time they said a ban it immediately peeded down for weeks on end

tis a thought and worry though..

personally think the government should commence a massive public works programme to drag water down from scotland where they get more than their fair share...also...think it should have inbuilt flood protection as they have in the states..

cost..naff all ...probably done for a profit as you could sell off adjoining land for housing..

who doesnt want to overlook a nice stretch of water with duckies on..quack quack../emoticons/biggrin.png

We are usually exempt from the restriction, so don't worry :thumbsup:

(Im saying 'usually' as you just never know, but it's always been the case for my water company to allow car washers and window cleaners to continue as normal, I'd say it's very very unlikely any water company would Impose such a rule)

Back