Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

went on my 6th estate

harunh

and all of them had a window cleaner but i still managed to get 1 customer on the whole estate !

been on 6 estates and always got 1 customer out of every estate ! /emoticons/biggrin.png :D

it was a £10.00 job aswell ( my highest so far ) /emoticons/wink.png normally i would of said 8. but i was brave and said 10 pound mate... /emoticons/wink.png

I went to a big estate for the first 1 hour... and to cover all that estate it would take me days.... i like to go on small estates... so i can get to every house within 2 hours /emoticons/wink.png

When u all canvass and the sarea has a window cleaner... do u still go along like me ? or move to another spot ?

thanks

Just carry on pal, Theres always at least one house in the street/area that doesnt have a window cleaner, where I live I didn't bother with my own street, cause of that, but guy down the street said he aint got one.

The estate i went on yesterday the first door i knocked said sorry we have one lol . I have picked up 8 on there but only spoke to around 10 householders lol .

i love it when you go knocking, and some one says, every house has one but you can go try them if you want, like they are giving you permission to knock the street,

u picked up 8 and talked to 10 householders... so u knockedon 10 doors and 2 said no and the rest said yes ... thats really good

keep it up mate lol

I have picked up 8 on there but only spoke to around 10 householders lol .
That's one SERIOUSLY good conversion there! Do you have some kind of technique when you do this or do you just take each one at a time? Good job! /emoticons/wink.png

Well to be honest i wait until i see what sort of person opens the door and how they approach you before i say anything and asses what sort of person they are .

After that is just my sales pitch . I am getting a good conversion rate to be honest going from the ammount i have spoken to my success rate is probably around %70 i can honestly say it is this high as i make them think about the deal im doing them .

Back