Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Gear is in Your Van?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Including ladders, poles, batteries, tanks (how big is your tank and is it always topped up at night?) trolleys, chemicals, trad gear gutter vac and poles etc etc... is your van chocka block?

Do you have back up gear if your van gets broken into?

My car has all my gear in but even once i get my van sorted i will always have my spare trad tools and ladders in the shed so can always work..just means going back to the dark ages lol

Renault Trafic, 500L system. Only half full of gear but that's everything I need.

Insured up the jacks both with insurance broker and also have a savings account so if needed I could replace it tomorrow so I wouldn't lose more than a couple of days work.

As for the rest of the 'gear'? 'Not mine officer, you planted that there!! It's a set up!'

Vivaro, 650L 2 man 9kw hot water R/O system, currently only 1 hose reel in the van, some trad things and a unger 18L bucket that I keep a few litres of water and detergents in to wash my cloths in between jobs as like to always wipe top of frames on ground levels etc. 4 poles 50ft, 30ft, 25ft and a pocket 4ft one. Various brushes, 8L pump sprayer ready filled with Ubik just keep it topped up so always ready if needed. 46ft gutter inspection pole and camera always on the van for quotes on gutter clears. Few spare parts and chemicals etc etc all in a box. 2 Batteries. 1 set of triples on roof, 1 set of steps on roof, and one little platform in back of van behind tank. Think thats most things. I try to keep the tank at the level needed for the next day, or put on fill early am ready for when I leave. Always try to end up with a empty tank come Fri evening.

Have a work shed at home where I keep things I don't use all the time such as gutter vac and vac hose, spare hose reel, fittings and parts, pump sprayers, pre spray extension pole etc etc etc.

As for the rest of the 'gear'? 'Not mine officer, you planted that there!! It's a set up!'
Would it surprise you if i said I'd actually used that line in the past??

Vivaro, 650L 2 man 9kw hot water R/O system, currently only 1 hose reel in the van, some trad things and a unger 18L bucket that I keep a few litres of water and detergents in to wash my cloths in between jobs as like to always wipe top of frames on ground levels etc. 4 poles 50ft, 30ft, 25ft and a pocket 4ft one. Various brushes, 8L pump sprayer ready filled with Ubik just keep it topped up so always ready if needed. 46ft gutter inspection pole and camera always on the van for quotes on gutter clears. Few spare parts and chemicals etc etc all in a box. 2 Batteries. 1 set of triples on roof, 1 set of steps on roof, and one little platform in back of van behind tank. Think thats most things. I try to keep the tank at the level needed for the next day, or put on fill early am ready for when I leave. Always try to end up with a empty tank come Fri evening.
Have a work shed at home where I keep things I don't use all the time such as gutter vac and vac hose, spare hose reel, fittings and parts, pump sprayers, pre spray extension pole etc etc etc.
Phew :eek:

Including ladders, poles, batteries, tanks (how big is your tank and is it always topped up at night?) trolleys, chemicals, trad gear gutter vac and poles etc etc... is your van chocka block?
Do you have back up gear if your van gets broken into?
It says how much gear in your van but the you mention tanks in your statement Tuffers do u window clean in Beruit lol

Careful lads!! Tuffers could be doing a reckyView attachment 8131
Just waiting for someone to post that they have an Extreme pole in the back of their van

robber.jpg

You must have forgot summat Trev...

What about spare bucket for taking a dump ?

Nice set up tho

What's the 8 L sprayer you use?

I bought the long telescopic lance from the same place and it uses the same connectors as that sprayer so just fits on instead of the standard lance. Only thing I hate about this sprayer is the connection is at the bottom, so can't change over lances unless it's empty, tried a few times and just got soaked in Ubik mix! Slimy hands allday!

The plan is scrape moss with unger gear - light wash with karcher lance

Then in spring treat with moss killer - was going to use backpack on full and rinse using WFP ? but your sprayer and lance looks better idea

I've got enough tools and materials to fix anything I break.:thumbsup:

...but its easier to pretend it wasnt me.:hehehe:

Ok thanks Trev - so could I spray a decent sized roof from gutter height with the long lance ?
Contact Ben at Rutland pumps he'll sort you one cheaper

Also does the mango ones!

also the xi6 sprayer is the exact same sprayer but different badge and half he price

Def on right track as these have viton seals and metal triggers etc to stop chemicals eating away at them

Contact Ben at Rutland pumps he'll sort you one cheaperAlso does the mango ones!

also the xi6 sprayer is the exact same sprayer but different badge and half he price

Def on right track as these have viton seals and metal triggers etc to stop chemicals eating away at them
Ok thanks mate

Latest Posts

Back