Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gxtel Ecoline Glass Fibre Pole 40Ft

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For £300 you can get an slx 30 and then talk to

Alex about putting one extension on it.

Cancel your gym membership when you buy that pole. They are rubbish, I got given a Hxtel 35 when I already have gardiner poles and I can't stand the weight of it.

But if it's all you can afford then it will let you clean windows at that height.

I still don't understand H why you use your smax 40 as an everyday pole.
I hate using my 30 odd ft extreme on downstairs windows.

I am wimp tho when it comes to weight lol

You must be Damo. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I hit a car parked on a driveway with the back end of me pole on Monday . Oops! Wasn't the customers car so did not worry that much. Anyway no damage was done as the rubber on the end of the pole prevented it being marked. Happens to me at least once a year so I'm getting used to it now :lol:

I hate using my 30 odd ft extreme on downstairs windows.
I am wimp tho when it comes to weight lol

I hit a car parked on a driveway with the back end of me pole on Monday . Oops! Wasn't the customers car so did not worry that much. Anyway no damage was done as the rubber on the end of the pole prevented it being marked. Happens to me at least once a year so I'm getting used to it now :lol:
Should have gone to spec savers Smurf, lol

Yep an old fart like me wielding a pole about can end in tears /emoticons/biggrin.png

Must say if I'm going to hit something it's generally a posh one :lol:

On my hit list so far do date by manufacture is as follows

Porsche

Ferrari

Aston Martin

Mercedes-Benz

And a few old bangers /emoticons/biggrin.png

Should have gone to spec savers Smurf, lol

brodex you wodent have bin so lucky

Back