Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had A Pretty Decent Day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Was cleaning a tanning shop on a busy main road for £6.00 ... then i asked the indian takeaway 3 doors down if he wants his doing... he said yeah and his falt above so £11.00 in total.

Now the barbers next door wants his doing every 2 weeks at 6 kwid so thats another customer i got /emoticons/smile.png

and the art shop next to that shop wants his doing every 4 weeks for 6 quid : )

So i was cleaning loads... and the indian shop was done... while i was cleaning the barbers ( very dirty frames... and i mean very dirty... hadnt been cleaned in years i had to put my flow up to 50 ! just to clean it

then the indian man came back out and goes to me.... hey can u do my shutters ? i said okay.... done his shutters... in the top part there were little holes in the shutters so when he put em back up a while later i seen his staff cleaning it... he goes they elt dirty streaks... i go yeah because u mde me do the shutters after they got holes in them... so the dirt went throug that on 2 ya window lol

so the art shop man sees me cleaning the shutter and wants his shutter doing now ! so i do that /emoticons/tongue.png

plus i charge them 2 pound extra for the shutter /emoticons/smile.png so its not bad /emoticons/tongue.png

then the tanning shop man comes and says to me he wants his shutters doing lol

so mad... but i earned 28 quid in 2 hours... and it was mainly dirty first cleans ! /emoticons/tongue.png so done well lol

4 shops together i got /emoticons/smile.png and ive got 3/4 flats that i do on a differnet day in the morning due to traffic lol

so looking very good /emoticons/biggrin.png

i got 148 now.... but got 2 custoemrs i need to quote... but their jsut hard to get hold off lol

a nice big commercial would now do the damage /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png lol

Back