Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

School Boy Error

jimbob

had a phone call yesterday to go price a decent size shop up ins and out got there and whilset having a look round the assistant manager was telling me that they asked another windy to price up who was cleaning over the road he gave them a price and they said they will check with the manager to make sure its ok but the other windy forgot to give them his number and they needed the first clean doing by the end of the week so they could put up all the januray sales offers and flyers in the windows so I got a call, the best bit is just before I gave them my price they told me what the other guy quoted £70 I was only gona say 60 so I said il match that and got the job every 2 weeks, /emoticons/biggrin.png

yer thers quite a few panes of glass the whole shop front back and side is virtualy all glass 14 panes of glass about 8x6 then 2 entrances with double doors and a few smaller panes of glass around them going to have to trad insides with a pole as there quite high it will take around 1 1/2 to 2 hours to clean its a posh bathroom store and its right on the corner of a busy cross road in the town center the cheapest item is a toothbrush holder for about £80

Back