Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice cars on rounds......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Just a little fun, decided to start taking some snaps of some of the nicer pricier motors on my round.

Thought I would share with you as all of these are just on one little cul de sac so far just to get us warmed up.

Would love to see some of the exotics, classics and downright rare motors on your rounds, but please the Ford Focus or the Peugeot 206 do not qualify under any circumstances and please don't just add random images from the web of your ultimate fantasy (car or girl!) /emoticons/tongue.png

I will start the bidding with a pair of Porsches,

I must include the Z4M as whilst not a particularly rare or exotic car it is most certainly a future classic and has stunning lines for sure!

Toss in a Fezza for good measure.

And round it off with this pristine example of a true classic (this probably looks in better condition today than it did the day it rolled out of the showroom)

He likes his projects - this will be a long term one I think

There's a 1960 Austin Healey in the garage behind I will try and get a pic next time I go

It's gorgeous (and I'm not really into cars )

I see ferraris and bentleys and so on round here daily so I might need a new memory card first lol. I'll keep an eye out for some unusual stuff though. I saw someone driving around on an immaculately restored old fire truck, the thing wss blinged out and looked awesome with an open cab. I'll try and find it again...

I've not taken pics of any custies cars yet but I'll keep an eye out. When I was out leaflet dropping afew months back I saw this parked up and it made me smile...

12823613944_2497c4b444_n.jpg

Love that pic Tolish!! Looks like a couple of 40/40 RO's on the side of it!!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

Most of the pics you've posted green are just cars on the side of the road... :rofl:

I have a few very nice cars on the round, but I'm not sad enough to take a picture of them - sorry /emoticons/biggrin.png :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a tesla round my way with the number plate te55lar

My mates neighbour has an F40 with the plate MY F40 he also has a horrible F50 with MY F50, his other one is AC V8 any guesses as to what's on it!

No pics as he has them in humidity controlled bubbles!

Latest Posts

Back