Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Small window panes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Vic

Just had a enquiry about doing this house, can you clean small glass panes properly with a wfp? And should i charge more than a standard house and how much? There are four in the front and four at the rear
e737bb0bb09c225c43c192173a24cac8.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I do quite a few wooden sash Georgian windows and always charge a couple of quid extra due to taking and little more time and a little extra rinsing.

Yes you can and yes you can charge extra because each window will take fractionally longer than if it was just a single pane.

It looks in a fairly well to do area judging by the adjacent property, so don't be too reserved when pricing it up.

We have quite a number of these, some better than others. In the days of doing trad we hated enquiries like these as we had to clean and squeegee each pane of glass and then detail it. It took ages even although we had a squeegee cut to size.

I do loads of these WFP, both modern and old variants. Sometimes the flakey paint can be a problem but other than that I don't find it any different to clean to other windows. Doesn't look like there's anywhere to stop though - where are you supposed to park for it?

Back