Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Did Anyone Get Much Done Today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

stevelewis

Well lads winters upon us again, didnt have a bad day actually, managed to get 100 in today which is what i try to at least aim for a day, its not been too bad over here in northampton tho to be fair, anyone else manage to get bits done?

hey steve, where abouts in northampton are you?? im based in Abington!!!

we managed to get 86 properies done today and 78 of them was in 3 blocks of flats!! but we did have 2 hours with not working,

about 1hour traveling, 1 hour fixing hose in van!

Not actually in northampton mate been working in moulton but just put northampton cause figured people wouldnt know where moulton is so northamptons the nearest place people would have heard of, im actually from kettering but all of my work is rural in the surrounding villages, so when its cold its REALLY cold out in the sticks lol

Not actually in northampton mate been working in moulton but just put northampton cause figured people wouldnt know where moulton is so northamptons the nearest place people would have heard of, im actually from kettering but all of my work is rural in the surrounding villages, so when its cold its REALLY cold out in the sticks lol
oh right, yer i have a few in moulton too. been working over kettering a few times cleaning windows but that was to help mate out when he fell behind with his work!

86 in a day! feckin hell! how many of you working?
just the 2 of us, baring in mind that 78 of them was in one place and only had to move the van 3 times round the 3 blocks of flats!

thats a lot, you must have been having it! i used to work with someone else and we'd get 40/50 a day done between us, average £10 sized houses
yer arms and neck ache a bit now, but had to get them done today. non stop pole work for 3 hours, working upto 4 stories high!

I didn't do a bloody thing apart from play black ops 2 and wait in for the cable guy to fit another 2 box's in .

Busy day Friday and. Couple to do Saturday .

hey steve, where abouts in northampton are you?? im based in Abington!!!

we managed to get 86 properies done today and 78 of them was in 3 blocks of flats!! but we did have 2 hours with not working,

about 1hour traveling, 1 hour fixing hose in van!
Bull!!

Got a full day in today. -2 when I started and had sleet and snow to contend with but I was working in bright sunshine by lunchtime. I did about 30 houses on my own so 86 in one place between two people is easily possible. That's 43 each, I've done 37 in a day and had to travel from house to house.

Back