Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

More Combinator Videos at work this week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hope moerman watch these vids- and act on it pronto -as i can see that without the ends being cut short /angled the tool looks to be a real loser [out of the box]

It is still good at being an applicator and squeegee like a vice versa but to change sides with the scrubber and use it 1 pass it needs to be cut

I haven't got one and can already see that

I suppose that's what you get when non window cleaners design a tool

View attachment 7372

What about if you turned the scrubber around so that it's a little further from the blade? Does that work?
What about if you turned the scrubber around so that it's a little further from the blade? Does that work?
You can use it like that which is what i think u meant?

The advantage of that is that u can lift slightly when u get to corners to allow the squeegee tip in while pad is raised, this might suit some but currently i dont use it like that. I dont like the big gap between rubber and pad although it does work.

Because of the way ive modded the pad and sleeve its the wrong way around for in this position but u can turn the sleeve around for the streamline effect but the plastic t bar will be sticking out fractionly.

View attachment 10487

You can use it like that which is what i think u meant?

The advantage of that is that u can lift slightly when u get to corners to allow the squeegee tip in while pad is raised, this might suit some but currently i dont use it like that. I dont like the big gap between rubber and pad although it does work.

Because of the way ive modded the pad and sleeve its the wrong way around for in this position but u can turn the sleeve around for the streamline effect but the plastic t bar will be sticking out fractionly.
Yep, now that I look at it physically, I think that would be too clumsy...

I'm doing a few trad vids during the week for someone and will get one of my son using liquidators 100% detail free

I still don't understand why some people have problems with them

I am also speaking in the vids which will make a change

I do struggle to use them, probably to clumsy, I find you do have to be accurate with its use and not bang of the side at all or you get a soap line left behind, you have to go back for.

View attachment 7386 I'm trying an experiment after a "Nod from Bob". He believes the Liquidator channel works best with the handle set at 25°... Both pivoting (Wagtail) and fixed...hmmm...now no one does a fixed 25° handle so for the sake of science :) I butchered one of my Moerman handles. Months ago I'd glued the pivot and got rid of the big blue nut, so released the lock set it at 25° with a protractor and filled it with JB Weld as a permanent fix. Initial impressions? Bugger, Bob is on the money again... :)

Bob is the man in the know

I've been tradding all day and only got the wfp out for a few windows to save dodgy ladder placements and i am going just as quick as wfp'ing everything

And I'm enjoying my work more than usual

Latest Posts

Back