Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Happen To Smurf?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

He spat his dummy out and asked (insisted) his account be removed. I just spam buttoned him for 2 weeks and he is still around just not posting. Just having a rest you might say but like Arnie he'll be back lol.

He seems post a lot on another forum. Your right his wealth of knowledge will be missed and a shame others can't give him the respect he deserves.

yea smurf was a very valad member new a lot an helped a lot of people im shore he will b bk after a wile shame he left realy im not even shore wat happend only saw snips of wat was said???

Yea, i agree with tuffers n everyone else, he put so much time into helping others and posting pics, what a top bloke.

Stop being a ***** smurf and get your ass back on, its been dead on here without you imo

There no way you can unblock him dodger mate? He wont have ment it, you no how stubborn these oldies can get sometimes

Can't mate no it has to see it's 2 weeks out, Gav can unblock but I can't.

He meant it at the time mate, as I've said he got very stroppy when I didn't remove his account immediately.

Latest Posts

Back