Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Submersible Pumps For Ibc Tanks

Flotec submersible pump + 1/2 hose works well for me. Could use a large hose that would be quicker but can't be arsed to try one /emoticons/biggrin.png

What tap? It's for transfering water from one tank to another via the opening of the lid so hose is not conected to the tap at all

You can get inline pumps instead if you want to transfer water that way /emoticons/wink.png

What tap? It's for transfering water from one tank to another the hose is not conected to the tap at all

You can get inline pumps instead if you want to transfer water that way /emoticons/wink.png
What I'm after is a pump to drop in the ibc, then a hose from the outside connector of the ibc to the tank in my van to fill the pure water with... is that not what rc has shown? Me fik :-(

forget the tap, just fit the hose straight onto the pump drop it into the tank and that's it
Thanks, Does it work as good as says on the tin... does it release all those Litres per minute and does it plug straight into 240 the mains?

Thanks, Does it work as good as says on the tin... does it release all those Litres per minute and does it plug straight into 240 the mains?
they work great and you just plug them into the mains

There are two types/size lids on ibc's so if you have the smaller opening might have to cut it to get one of those pumps rc mentioned in or get a slimline one instead. /emoticons/wink.png

how mine is set up it has to pipe the water about 1.5m in the air then about 60ms along the pipe before it get to my van, but it takes less than 10 minutes to fill my van up 375lts

Latest Posts

Back