Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Submersible Pumps For Ibc Tanks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No they are not meant and no good for that at all....Tried one to push rainwater from an ibc to a ro/di but wasn't enough psi to push the water through the membranes at all. :rolleyes:

I might get the bigger hose after all /emoticons/biggrin.png

how mine is set up it has to pipe the water about 1.5m in the air then about 60ms along the pipe before it get to my van, but it takes less than 10 minutes to fill my van up 375lts

No they are not meant and no good for that at all....Tried one to push rainwater from an ibc to a ro/di but wasn't enough psi to push the water through the membranes at all. :rolleyes:
I have connected a 100psi shurflo pump, brought my psi from 35 to 65psi, to go through my 4040 ro, its great..

That's what i have said to my 10th wife... might be looking for my 11th wife if she doesn't listen to me :)
I would'nt bother looking for number 11 mate......none of them listen :lol: ........

Thought you would've realised that by now /emoticons/tongue.png .

Got my pump today... looking good... Is there a nozzle (like what we use at the petrol station to fill our vehicles up with) to fit on the end of hose you can buy for this?

Ive got one of these dirty water pumps. After a rise in tds i decided to dismantle the pump to see if there was any parts to contaminate my water.

I found a large metal piece that had rusted so i wire brushed it and wrapped insulation tape around it. So i filled a bucket with pure water and sat the pump inside and kept checking the tds. After 4 hours the tds was 10. Major fail.

So now il looking for a purpose built pump and looking forward to the price tag that comes with it

Back