Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any one guna get one

Nope but looks ok if you have money to burn and want to put more weight on.

The lazy way springs to mind /emoticons/biggrin.png

What happens when something goes wrong can you still wind it in by hand?

That's if the remote is not out of range as I can see that beeing a problem myself.

Just buying an ordinary metal reel with a decent cranking handle has made my life easier. I won't be progressing on the reel front just at the moment.

i snaped my real handle once got metel now mch stronger /emoticons/biggrin.png

10488091_1438144483114214_4967088421803499490_n.jpg
983721_1438264603102202_3339257206712466916_n.jpg

I'm sure someone here mentioned he ordered ones of those motors but had to wait ages as there was something wrong with the gearing. Was quite a big post if I recall as ppl commented on the safety aspects as had no chain guard fitted.

I should imagine if your reeling out lots of hose on office blocks and big jobs when complete and wrapping up I used to pull all the hose to the rear of the van that's when this would come in handy but if your hose is in gardens or near anything that could trap the hose it's pointless ,gurantee you'll break loads of pots and garden ornaments with trapped hose

Nice idea, thought there was alot of wasted space in his van the way it was set up.

or maybe I just carry too much stuff in my van

Back