Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Proper Customer

beaver0_15

Got my first customer that isn't a friend today, big house in sticks, 2 big barn windows 15 two paners, 2 single pane,2 four pane, 3 sets of 12 pane double doors, 3 six pane single doors,

£35 every 6 weeks

Wit would U all charge?

Got my first customer that isn't a friend today, big house in sticks, 2 big barn windows 15 two paners, 2 single pane,2 four pane, 3 sets of 12 pane double doors, 3 six pane single doors,

£35 every 6 weeks

Wit would U all charge?
Hard to say. Do you have pictures?

No all time I wa there I wa wanting to take pics to ask u all bout it but I thought customer might think I wa strange or dodgy if she caught me at it so I didn't bother, and cheers dodger

No all time I wa there I wa wanting to take pics to ask u all bout it but I thought customer might think I wa strange or dodgy if she caught me at it so I didn't bother, and cheers dodger
Lol, got a picture of the scene in my head

doesnt matter how much we charge mate

how much do u want to earn per an hour mate ?

how long will it take u to do this job ?

work it out like that mate /emoticons/smile.png

i never have trouble with my prices cos i price on how long it will take me /emoticons/smile.png its the way forward /emoticons/wink.png

Tell them it for you portflio or for research purposes if anyone asks. Most wont even bay an eye lid, unless there up to something shady

You should ask them if they would mind taking pics... Have you got a website beaver?

If it takes you an hour to clean.. £35 per hour is a good rate!!

you still earnt £15 an hour on your first paid WC job, give yourself some credit, in fact, heres some form me....well done mate!

Ha thanks mate.this thing is a pain in bum on my phone can't work out how to reply to a certain comment.
Tap on the comment you want to reply to and it highlights with a 'quote' option. Click quote and hit the return button on your phone to take you down the page a bit so you have a bit of room to split both comments.

I take pics because after a while all the addresses get kind of hard to remember which one is which - having a photo along with the rest of the details really helps..

I take pics because after a while all the addresses get kind of hard to remember which one is which - having a photo along with the rest of the details really helps..
Hmm. I can go out without my book and know every house thats due lol. I could even come home and fil in all the oens ive been paid at.

Tap on the comment you want to reply to and it highlights with a 'quote' option. Click quote and hit the return button on your phone to take you down the page a bit so you have a bit of room to split both comments.
testing 1 2

Hmm. I can go out without my book and know every house thats due lol. I could even come home and fil in all the oens ive been paid at.
Indeed but my memory is shite! :lol:

Back