Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Am Selling My Round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Search our directory by multiple regions and/or categories filtered search

Choose regions (you may tick more than one):

East Midlands

East of England

London

North East

North West

Scotland

South East

South West

Wales

West Midlands

Yorkshire and Humberside

Choose categories (you may tick more than one):

Window Cleaning Rounds For Sale

Window Cleaning Rounds Wanted

Equipment for Sale

Equipment Wanted

Window Cleaner for Hire

ID : LB3203006

Hampshire round for sale

user.png
calender.png
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 Hits Counter
hit.png

noimage-large.gif

• Price
    £ 1,400,000.00 GBP
  • Monthly Avg Value :
    £11,000
  • Years Established :
  • Round Type (Trad, WFP, etc) :
    Domestic and Commercial

Description

Our monthly turnover is between £10,000 and £11,000 per month. I have two employees and will be selling equipment and vans seperately. There is a lot of info to write so if you are a genuine buyer call and we can discuss terms. Work is all around the a3 area

Wouldn`t it be nice to be able to have this to flog /emoticons/biggrin.png /emoticons/biggrin.png /emoticons/biggrin.png

they are selling the round 127times the monthly income!!!!

you have to work the round 11 years before you make profit!!

It's a good job the forums got a good profanity filter ****** ****** *******************************************************************************************

It's a good job the forums got a good profanity filter ****** ****** *******************************************************************************************
how do you spell that???? lol

you don't want to know, actually I'll tell ya ****** ****** *************************************************************************************************** get that

you don't want to know, actually I'll tell ya ****** ****** *************************************************************************************************** get that
oh right, thats what i thought u said, but just wanted to make sure!

I would.... Having a business behind your back is good no matter how rich u r /emoticons/tongue.png

Back