Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My DIY Van Mount Build Thread (with pics) Part 6

jimmyboots

System finished.

Apologies for doing this in 6 posts but you can only post 7 images at a time. Anyway, finished now :thumbsup:...........or is it ????:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
You've put a lot of time and effort in there, unlike my thrown together system. These posts will help a lot of people. It should be a sticky IMO /emoticons/wink.png

That's great Jimmy....nice one.

Just a thought.........

Maybe Gav could combine all 6 build posts into one thread and make it a sticky....as over time these posts will end-up on different pages and hard to find in sequence.

That's great Jimmy....nice one.
Just a thought.........

Maybe Gav could combine all 6 build posts into one thread and make it a sticky....as over time these posts will end-up on different pages and hard to find in sequence.
i was just about to say that....great project thanks.

Cheers peeps. Kelly the Tank is 350 litre. It is plenty big enough for me as I am pretty good with the water. There is a list of everything with prices at the beginning of part 1.

J.B., WHAt are the yellow cables on the left side of the van, clipped into the side.

The double tap fitting into the water tank, can i buy this as one piece th fit onto my water tank. any link 4 it.

Split Relay, fitted from a leisure battery, this ive heard i can pick up in Maplins. Anyone a link or code for the right one, is this easy to fit , i take it this is then fitted onto your Alternator. Is it Simples.

1000 Thanks for replies. Ive kept putting it off , lack of confidence.

Well done @jimmyboots and great posts :thumbsup:

@Gav as suggested can you make these into one if possible then pinned and move to the diy section so people can find easy.

Back