Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Today did not go well.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

Arived at first job, opened the van doors to a lake of water. forgot to put the lid back on the tank.

Second job site nice courtyard four big properties. Two of them got builders in others also won't to miss as so mutch dust about. On to next, big barn conversion, lean to conservatory roof done every time. Got told to leave as it's getting knocked down. To cap it all it took me all day to dry the van out. Only for a bungee cord to snap on way home spilling more water from trolly all over the van.

Oh well one more day an on holiday for ten days.

Left the lid off my tank before, park on a steep hill, water dripping out for ages and everywhere I stopped there was water dripping out underneath.

At least you didnt brake Any bones, looking at it from that angle it must have Been a good day.

Woke up this morning to a flooded van, not sure whats gone on yet, auto shut off working fine, think a hose is leaking! Grrr wet van

Seems like frank has been about again. These kind of days drive you nuts. The one thing that always started my day off on the wrong foot was over filling the tank. I don't know how I kept forgetting but got to the point I had to drill holes in my foot wells just to drain it!! I know I should have put a stop valve in but never for around to it.

Latest Posts

Back