Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

anybody know about pure20/ionics?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brettd

Hi guys,

Ive had a quote from Ionics for a pure20 wfp 300l set up.

Has anybody had one?

currently using one?

Looking for as much feedback as possible before making order.

cheers.

I know it's crash tested and all but a 300 tank seems rather small if you are planning to build a large domestic/commercial wfp rounds as you will soon grow out of that size system.

500-600 litres is whys you'll need for a good day on your own.

If you want to go 2 man you'll need at least 600 litres, probably more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nearly went for a 250L set up when I started, so glad I didn't. I went for 500L and have never run out of water yet. Came close once mind and had to chuck a 25L barrel in to keep the water over the outlet.

I have a ionics system. There good systems, but expensive to replace the yearly filters, some more often, obviously the more water you make, the more they will need changing...I am slowly sourcing other places to change some filters....From ionins you are looking at about £800 yearly to change all filters, then the salt on top, which cost me £9 monthly.

I have a 300lt tank, I can earn £200 out of it most days. If I had the chance, I would get a bigger one. But mine do me fine at the moment.

Back