Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Tried The New Evolution Poles Yet?

No mate, not tried it, I have brought a Facelift pole(26ft pole) And they are brilliant shortest long pole you can buy on market, and are so light for what they are...........................

But I went in Xlines shop as am close by and had a play with the Evolution poles, forgot what sizes they are, probably the same as facelift or longer, but they are so much lighter!!

They told me how its all in the clamps, there is a video somewhere of James showing off the evolution pole if you want me to post it?

not tried them yet and the clamps do look good ,I have seen the clamps before not sure where
The poles are from Elite, have you used their poles before?
I can't say for sure, if they kept the clamps or redesigned them, I think they redesigned them, as that is the selling point of the evolution poles!

not used the elite pole before I was going to order one a while back and mentioned it on here next thing I see they stopped making them I think the water fed company sold them I heard they were very good and they are at the moment getting good feedback what I here

I must admit, the clamps look good. Wonder how durable the finish is? The Ionic poles (as well as the clamps kept on cracking issues with the glue) the finish was rubbish too. (WCF Staff) Would you say the Facelift pole is better than Gardiners?

Back