Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wannabe

Ade Numbers

Hi - directed here in welcoming message, hope this isn't taking up space irrelevantly. Currently head of maths at a middle school. These types of schools may close in 3 years time. Considering WFP window cleaning. Have big mortgage. Cushy pension. Wondering if I can justify/be brave enough to change! Have a lot of ideas how to do it efficiently/hassle free etc. Looking to try and build up over the next 3 years to test the water and also see if I can hack the cold and changeable weather in winter! Any anecdotes that are relevant are very welcome! Read a lot of posts, you guys are very generous with your help, love it, thank you already and good luck to you all.

Welcome , good money if it is the right round and in 3 years i am sure you could get yourself a good round if you want .Have you done any window cleaning before

Hi Ade, good to meet you mate, you have been looking on the forum for a while, so i'm sure you know, any questions, just fire away! :)

Welcome Ade - you will love the new hours, working for yourself - just not sure how much you will miss summer holidays!

Recommend going for it 100%

All the best

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock